Submissions!

If you would like to submit an article, a letter to the editor, or have a subject that you would like me to approach next, email me at walter.mccoy91@gmail.com

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

New Stories

Dear Audience,

As you've probably noticed, it has been a while since my last post. This is due, both, to a combination of 1) I'm actually a fairly busy student and 2) nothing terribly exciting has been going on.

I've been looking for new stories, or things to write about, so hopefully I'll have something up sometime soon. Chances are, it wont be as hard-hitting as the last articles, but I hope that you'll bear with me, all the same.

Remember that I do accept submissions from whoever wants to write, so if you have a story to tell, let me hear it!

Until then,
Your Editor

No comments:

Post a Comment